Specialising in the delivery of complex Rail, Heavy Civil, Infrastructure and Industrial projects
LTC Group is a Melbourne based general contractor specialising in the delivery of complex rail, heavy civil, infrastructure and industrial projects. Particularly those involving the refurbishment and upgrading of existing facilities where preservation of existing structures and live working environments are a factor.
Led by Liam Cummins, LTC Group actively participates in the value management process, contributing constructability insights that have been hard-won through the building and demolition of many of Melbourne’s most iconic concrete structures.
Notable projects include the construction, refurbishment and/or upgrading of the following landmarks:
- Southern Cross Station
- Melbourne Airport T2
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- Margaret Court Arena
- Royal Melbourne Hospital VCCC
- Commonwealth Games Athletes Village
- Epworth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Telstra New Energy Centre
- Melbourne-based, with experience delivering 100M+ interstate projects
- Hold both Commercial and Domestic Building Unlimited licenses
- Industry leading project managers with extensive experience delivering complex, specialised projects
- Class leading contractors, with experience delivering industry first structures
- Proven suppliers to clients including numerous Tier 1 builders, with durable relationships spanning multiple projects
- Absolutely committed to maintaining our clean OHS and IR record
Contact LTC Group to discuss your civil, infrastructure and rail projects.